Sunday, November 7, 2010

Shoes - I've been trying to find them

Here it is, Day 7 of my new shopping freedom and I haven't come up with a decent pair of black flats.  True, I haven't been to a store.  I have been shopping on-line with limited results.  I am heading to Nordstrom today, to see if I can finally find a pair of shoes that are not too narrow, not too clunky, not too high, and not too casual.

All these requirements are here for a reason.  I have been shopping on line and nothing has been right...except the fab new Birkenstocks I received from Endless.com.  Birks were not on my "first purchase" list but I had a great pair of Thinks that I wore for years. They blew out early in my year of Cold Turkey and I really did "need" something more substantial than flip flops for walking around in, the house, the store or for casual outings.  So when I saw these great Birks on sale on Endless, I bought them. 


I have had 4 pairs of black flats come to the house and leave the house within hours this past week.  Therefore, a trip to the actual store is in order.  And maybe I will get a few pairs of underwear while I am there.

Love,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment