Friday, June 15, 2012

This is Father's Day weekend.  I have a lot to be thankful for.  I have a wonderful husband that helped me raise two wonderful boys.  That is/was not an easy job for a man that had never been married and had no children of his own.  But I have been unbelievably blessed.  R has, from Day1, talked about my boys as "our" boys. He has always told people about his children, it has never been a question they are not his biological sons.  He has been the very best second Dad a child could possibly want.  I admire him so much for the way he has made us a true family.  I will honor him as I have every Father's Day for the past 18 years. 


R without his dogs would not be R. He has so much love for dogs, babies, and all living things.  He has spent the last 18 years teaching me how to relax, love and live.  I am a slow learner...at least on the relaxing part, but he never gives up! 

Thank you my darling husband.  Thank you for taking on the burden that is me and being the very best second father anyone could ask for.

Love,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment