Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Confessions of a Stress Shopper

I am a stress shopper.  I admit it.  Even after going a full year without buying anything, and completely rehabbing my shopping habits, i.e.; only buying things I will wear, sticking with the monochromatic colors of my wardrobe and embracing it, and making wish lists rather than wish purchases.  When I feel stressed, I either eat or buy something.  Why is it when the chips are down, I go shopping?  What is it about "getting a little something for myself", that gives me such a lift?  Albeit a temorary lift, but a lift nonetheless. 

I guess I will never know the answer to these questions. At least this time of year, I can concentrate on SALE shopping, which in theory, is not quite so bad as full retail.  Right?  Of course right.

Love,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment